• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Guess who might be working for the Hawks...

DavidSomerset

I am a junior in college, and I have a pretty good shot at getting an internship with the Hawks this summer.

I have done a phone interview with them, and apparently I was told by a lady in HR that I am the top candidate for one of the internship positions...They should be in contact with me in the next week!

eheheh.gifeheheh.gifeheheh.gifeheheh.gif

I was lucky enough to work for the Falcons last summer, and this would be SWEET!

I have also been interviewed by the Braves and am waiting to hear back from them as well, so we'll see.

bannana_guitar.gif

Dunn and Schaub were probably my two favorite guys...Just real genuinely nice people...Particularly Schaub (and I'm a Vick fan).

I actually ran into Schaub at the UGA Tennessee game this past year (it was the Falcons bye week) in Athens and he remembered me and we talked for like 5 mins...Real nice guy.

Finneran was kind of a d*ck, Vick was nice (I played Tiger Woods with him on PS2 the first day) but kept to himself most of the time...DeAngelo was real cool sometimes, other times he was "too cool"...

Alge was surprisingly not very nice, Roddy wasn't either.

On multiple occasions players would come back before curfew (11:15 I think) completely stoned...No doubt in my mind...A few of them talked about it a lot too...Not to mention stories about getting caught cheating on their gf's, etc.

PM me and I'll tell you which specific players.

Wow, that's great. Good luck!

Which job are you hoping for the most? Personally, I would think that working for the Braves would be the pick of the litter as far as Atlanta sports teams go. Talk about a classy outfit from top to bottom... But working for any sports team must be damn cool. cool.gif

Quote:

I am a junior in college, and I have a pretty good shot at getting an internship with the Hawks this summer.

I have done a phone interview with them, and apparently I was told by a lady in HR that I am the top candidate for one of the internship positions...They should be in contact with me in the next week!

I was lucky enough to work for the Falcons last summer, and this would be SWEET!

I have also been interviewed by the Braves and am waiting to hear back from them as well, so we'll see.

bannana_guitar.gif

I hope you make it man and GOOD LUCK!!

Well, if I get the job, I think I will be interning in the premium seating accounts (luxury boxes, etc.).

I recommend going to a college with a strong sports studies major and bother the hell out of the franchises around you to try and get your "foot in the door" so to speak. Experience is far and away the most important thing to sports teams.

Quote:

bannana_guitar.gif

And your proud of that? Congrads on doing well in college, but somebody couldn't pay me to work for the Hawks.

AJC HEADLINE: Hawks Finally Get Point Guard of Future!

Billy Knight held a press conference today to announce the signing of jdu00743 to play point for the hawks this fall. Billy said "I know he normally plays small forward at 6'9" but we couldnt pass on his skills. Who know's more about basketball? Me or you Sekou?"

Coach Woodson had this to say "jdu00743 brings good court vision and leadership and will probably hold up better than Speedy over the season." He also added "We're really anxious to get him out the with Marvin and the Joshes and JJ."

When asked how he was able to discover jdu00743's talent Billy Knight only responded "I wouldnt tell you that."