• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mark Redman is rancid pig vomit

CBAreject

First game back and he pitches 1 inning and serves up a slam. I am going on the record here and saying that there has never been a worse pitcher in Braves history...at least not one who was given as many chances. This guy has been given far too many starts at this point, and he should've been cut weeks ago. I realize there aren't many good options for us, but even Buddy Carlyle, Travis Smith, or Trey Hodges couldn't possibly, POSSIBLY, be worse than this pile of rotting mule poop.

A professional baseball team cannot start a guy who loses 30 games for them single-handedly. How impossible is it to win a division with that kind of guy on your staff?

I'm not optimistic that Cox will make a change, though, because he stuck with Kolb and Reitsma FAAAAAAAAAAR too long.

I've said it before... he may be the worst pitcher in the entire history of the Braves.(Bos, Mil, Atl) We did sign Rheal Cormier. Let's hope he can make it to the bigs and help us out. He's been a decent pitcher over the years. I've said this before too... Paronto scares the crap out of me. He sucks. Just throw a damn strike at the knees and let them get themselves out. McCann is complicit in this, though. We could really use an Eddie Perez or Henry Blanco or... well, any backup catcher we've ever had except Todd Pratt. At least Hudson has his head on straight again. He's keeping it down for the most part. Today being an exception.

Quote:

First game back and he pitches 1 inning and serves up a slam. I am going on the record here and saying that there has never been a worse pitcher in Braves history...at least not one who was given as many chances. This guy has been given far too many starts at this point, and he should've been cut weeks ago. I realize there aren't many good options for us, but even Buddy Carlyle, Travis Smith, or Trey Hodges couldn't possibly, POSSIBLY, be worse than this pile of rotting mule poop.

A professional baseball team cannot start a guy who loses 30 games for them single-handedly. How impossible is it to win a division with that kind of guy on your staff?

I'm not optimistic that Cox will make a change, though, because he stuck with Kolb and Reitsma FAAAAAAAAAAR too long.

Redman or Kolb?

Quote:

Quote:

Redman or Kolb?

Redman by a landslide! Kolb could pitch a little. He just imploded with us.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Redman or Kolb?

Redman by a landslide! Kolb could pitch a little. He just imploded with us.

In defense of Redman, he has been a competent bottom of the rotation starter elsewhere. I hated signing him but he wasn't bad for the Marlins - 14 wins, 3.59 era, 1.22 whip. I would take that.