• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yi at 3....Conley or PG at 11

emeans

Quote:

I am sure that Josh Smith would just love the Hawks to take Yi. That would be the third time in a row that the Hawks used a top 5 pick on a player that would be competing with Smith for minutes.

IMO he'd get Smoove killed.

• Moderators

Quote:

If Detroit can win with Chris Webber at center then we can run a 3 forward lineup with Marvin, Smoove and YI.

Thank you. Not to mention we have Shelden, Solo, ZaZa. If we could get Oden or Hibbert then sure we take it. I don't know if Yi is any good, but I do know that 7 footers who can shoot, handle the ball, and run the floor generally aren't easy to find.

Quote:

Quote:

If Detroit can win with Chris Webber at center then we can run a 3 forward lineup with Marvin, Smoove and YI.

So who do we have who can play post D like Rasheed?

*crickets*

or Billups

or Prince

I hate invalid comparisons. Take Brandon Roy being ROY on our team for instance. ain't gonna happen behind Joe.

you can't project players simply based on stats from team to team. there's too many other things going on that cloud the water.

Quote:

Quote:

So who do we have who can play post D like Rasheed?

*crickets*

I don't know, we have a pretty decent shotblocker in Smoove and a good perimeter defender in JJ. It is not like Wallace is defending against All world centers in the east.

• Premium Member

Quote:

This guy would dominate and abuse the midget Cs in the east that he could take off the dribble and tower over.

Until he fouls out halfway through the 2nd quarter. Do you think Dirk or Bargnani can play center?

Quote:

Quote:

This guy would dominate and abuse the midget Cs in the east that he could take off the dribble and tower over.

Until he fouls out halfway through the 2nd quarter. Do you think Dirk or Bargnani can play center?

If Zaza Pachulia can play, this guy can play.

Doesn't Chris Bosh play C as well?

I would trade Smoove for a defensive center or a package of good players and draft Li.

pg- Conley or Law

sg- jj

sf - Marvin

Pf- Li

C- Hibbert, Chandler, whoever we get from Smoove.

That would be best case for us. Get rid of Smoove and his attitude for much needed players.