• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's suggestion for Hawks offseason.. A-D

Diesel

• Premium Member

Plan A:

Offer Memphis: Zaza, Speedy, Lo, and #3 for Gasol.

Take the best PG Available @11 (either Law or Critt in that order).

Plan B:

Draft Yi #3.

Draft Law or Critt #11.

Plan C:

#3, Lo, and Speedy to Philly.

Miller/#12 to Atlanta.

Draft Critt #11.

Draft Hawes #12

Plan D:

#3, Lo, Speedy, AJ to Indy.

JO to Atlanta.

#11, Law or Critt.

Possibilities... I would consider trading for Heywood. He's an available C and he's looking for a change.

I might also consider passing a deal for Diop? How desperate is Dallas?

• Premium Member

I like A however don't believe anyone would accept Speedy in a trade unless he announced he plans to retire. That said, if we can find the right package without compromising our core to get Gasol, I'm for it.

Does anyone know the latest on his rehab status? IMO, that will go a LONG ways in determining his future with the Hawks and NBA.

Quote:

Plan C:

#3, Lo, and Speedy to Philly.

Miller/#12 to Atlanta.

Draft Critt #11.

Draft Hawes #12

C is interesting since no one else seems to mention the possibility of adding Miller. I feel he is the perfect addition to our team. Critt at #11 is fine since he has a lot of potential, but since we're adding an above avergae PG I might be inclined to go BPA at #11.

Also when listing our options I feel you have to include some type of Blazers trade since they are seeking the #3 pick in the draft. I also heard BK mention that there has been more interest in the #11 than the #3 so far, but no link to back this.

• Premium Member

I put down Hawes at #12 which is not a guarantee. #12 actually represents BPA. I was just thinking this late, it would probably be Hawes, but if Noah fell that for, I would take him... BK would prolly look at Green.