• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If no trade, draft B. Wright at #3, Critt at #11

lush23

That depends...

1. Do I need a Center or a PG?

2. Do I have a crystal ball that tells me Williams will have his career ended in an accident?

Is this your feable attempt to back Jianlin? Are you with the dope crowd that thinks he is a center like Yao? So, Yi and Yao can be compared because they are both Chinese? You are a simple little minded dude Diesel.

I think you are the unofficial leader of the Yi Jianlin dope squad. LMAO. And Busboy will be your faithful little follower as long as you talk out of your arse. That will be no problem I'm sure.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We desperately need a PG and Center. Since there aren't any centers valuable enough to take with the #3, I'm taking the best PG available. I'd rather get one VERY good PG, then an average PG and a project forward that will move one of our current prospects out of position or be buried on the bench.

Have you seen the centers in the playoffs? Zaza is an average center, meaning we can get away with it.

Conversely, have you seen the PGs in the playoffs? Nash, Baron, Kidd, Parker, Deron, Ford/Calderon, Billups, Terry, Arenas, Hinrich. I think it's pretty obvious that you can get away with a not great center. We need a good PG.

Quote:

Quote:

Wright could play backup to Josh S. & Marvin.

So you want to draft a guy at 3 to be Josh and Marvin's backup while playing Shelden at center?

Man this place is turning into a logic vacuum.

agreed, wright is the last person i'd draft at #3...i'd even take 7foot Yi and pray he can play center or Noah with later pick or even Hawes with a lower pick...but forward #472 on the team? geez.

yep, no way I take B Wright, or J Wright.

I think I prefer the Conley at 3, then BPA at 11 approach.

But the Yi at 3, Law at 11 approach is not too bad.

If you guys really want a center then maybe we can deal our 11 pick to philly for their two late first rounders and use one of them on Aaron Gray.

Peoria, if you have any sense at all for the game of basketball, you just need a pair of eyes to know that PF is not a big problem right now. The post is a huge problem.

You need stats for this? Do you watch the team or are you like Busboy, NCthompson, and oi in that you speak not from any experience but from some kind of warped ESP?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Peoria, if you have any sense at all for the game of basketball, you just need a pair of eyes to know that PF is not a big problem right now. The post is a huge problem.

You need stats for this? Do you watch the team or are you like Busboy, NCthompson, and oi in that you speak not from any experience but from some kind of warped ESP?

You are assuming that your post player has to be your center! I don't because i see all of these remaining teams in the playoffs posting their power forwards

Quote:

In his same link the player who he is compared to is....drumroll...

Toni Kukoc.

One of the all time great centers.
smack.gif

Kukoc came into the NBA at about age 26 and he unfortunately never really reached his potential in the NBA because he was on the same team of the guy by the name of Michael Jordan.

If the 22 year old version of Kukoc came over and he got to star on his own team he would have been nasty

He's arguably the best international player of of all-time.

Not a bad comparison.

Quote:

Quote:

No, not even close.

Really? Who was better?

Did you know Kukoc singe-handedly kept his team in the game vs the Dream Team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZBLAP275ho

If he's not the greatest international player ever he's certainly near the top

Nowitzki, Sabonis, Petrovic are clearly the top three. Galis and Stojakovic are better too I'd say. Then comes a group with Kukoc, Djordjevic, Bodiroga, Gasol, Cosic, Koraw, Below, Marculionis, Fucka, Mutombo and many more I forgot or don't know about (I don't know if Olajuwon counts as an American or Nigerian, homers could argue that Danilovic and Schrempf belong to that group too). On their way into that group are probably Yao, Ginobili & Parker and Rubio will most likely be there is he continues to progress. There is no way that one could argue that Kukoc is/was better than the first three, absolutely no way.