• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobe Trade...

djcorley

I totally understand...

I also understand that I listend to Kobe say It didn't matter where he played right now...

He feels lied to and he wants to go somewhere he can compete

If you put Kobe and Bynum on this team I think ATL is in the playoffs next year and beyond...which Is what Kobe wants.

Quote:

Would you do this:

JJ and Chillz

for

Kobe and Bynum

Salaries work for both teams...what do you guys think?

Let's see

Kobe has more value than JJ.

Bynim has more value than Childress.

The Lakers would laugh at that trade.

They wouldn't trade Bynum for Jason Kid.You think they would trade him for childress??? twirl.gif

When a player demands a trade...it puts the other teams in a position of leverage(somewhat)...they almost "have" to take the best offer out there...

I don't really see anyone putting together an offer better then JJ and Chillz and maybe we even throw in one of the lottery picks as well...

Stranger things have happend!

Quote:

Would you do this:

JJ and Chillz

for

Kobe and Bynum

Salaries work for both teams...what do you guys think?

That is like trading JJ straight up for Kobe (how ridiculous is that)

or Chills straight up for Bynum (just as ridiculous)

We would have to include the #3 and #11.To bad we can't do that since we cannot trade our own pick in backto back years.

• Moderators

Quote:

We would have to include the #3 and #11.To bad we can't do that since we cannot trade our own pick in backto back years.

That isn't hard to get around. Just take whoever the Lakers want at #3 and then announce the trade after the selection is made. That does not violate the prohibition against trading picks in consecutive years.

While stranger things have happened before, there's no way in the hey, hey, HELL that the Lakers are giving up their sole meal ticket to bring in JJ and Childress, no matter how much he whines. They'll want a superstar in return and then some; JJ is a very good player but a superstar he is not. Childress is a valuable commodity as a 6th man but that's all. That will not get it done, folks. doh.gif

The Lakers already have one of the highest priced tickets in the league; in all due respect, you think they can continue to charge the amount of $$$ to get in Staples with JJ running the show?