• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone warming up to Noah as a Hawk?

hawkman

Quote:

Quote:

probably because of the combine results.

True, but I never thought the guy was complete garbage like some around here suggested. Looking at his combine results, I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised. He was a lot stronger than I thought he would be. He was more athletic and a lot quicker than I thought he would be. I think he kinda got a bad rap this year. I'm starting to think that Noah's situation could be similar to that of a Charlie Villanueva(sp?) . Someone who appears to have the tools but gets overlooked due to unrealistic expectations in college. In Noah's defense, he played on a GREAT team which probably limited his chance to "shine" on an individual level.

i was thinking about that also but i still think horford will be a better pro than noah

Well , I was obviously joking. But Noah IS Fugly. Horford is #2 on my draft board behind Conley (I would love to get both somehow through a trade-up).

But anyways, the main point is that I don't like Noah (and his deformities just add to it). I don't like the way he plays and I think he is [censored]-made. Just my opinion. He may still be good. I dont care. I don't want to have to cheer for him (just like I don't like having to cheer for Shelly).

In fact, same goes for Manu Ginobili, Bruce Bowen, Andres Nocioni, Robert Horry, Carlos Arroyo, Danny Fortson, Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, and the list goes on and on and on.

Players that I want no part of because I think they are [censored]-made and corny.

So, there you go. Just what one fan's opinions.

Shelly is enough. No Noah. Please, no Noah.

(In contrast, I think the current Hawk's core of JJ, MW, JS, and to a lesser extent JC is a fun and likeable group to cheer for (maybe even Solomon some day too). Athletic. Fast. Add Conley to the show and bring in an athletic 5 who can run (Horford? Gasol? Camby?), and there you go, you got a starting 5 that ATL can respect).