• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Woodson

Bulldog

What do people think of Coach Woodson's performance? A lot more was expected of the team last year than they achieved. There are other coaches out there like Stan Van Gundy, and possibly soon Flip Saunders or even Larry Brown. Would anyone prefer to get one of these more experienced guys in, or does Woodson deserve another season to improve?

thats a pretty conservative management decision. If he is not the man to get the job done, a change should be made. I would go with Stan Van Gundy and fight Orlando for him. He helped build the Miami championship team and would be a big improvement without being a big ego.

Stan Van Gundy did not help build Miami, Riley did. Stan Van Gundy thoroughly underachieved a championship team. It is why he was relieved of his responsibilities.

Considering 168 games missed to injury, Woodson did well. Considering the teams youth, Woodson did well.

Considering the talent level, Woodson did well.

Considering an umbalanced roster/lineup, Woodson did well.

Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

I think that is a bit harsh. Considering the close relationship between Riley and Van Gundy - I am sure he gave his input. That is what I mean by helped build. I know he is not the GM. But he has seen what it takes to win. He did a good job with that team and Riley said himself that he did not want Van Gundy to go - it was Van Gundy's decision, and that he just finished what he started. All of the team liked him and they played well for him.