• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if ...

Diesel

• Premium Member

It might not be, but you never know.

If Green stays in.. and if another player gets a late PUSH...like Hawes... Then it may be very possible.

3 - Yi.

4 - Horford

5. - Wright

6. - Conley Jr.

7. - Brewer.

8. - Green.

9. - Hawes. - Not much of a push, Chicago already likes him.

10. - Crittendon.

11. - Noah.

Quote:

We landed Noah and Yi...

then traded Marvin for Jarrett Jack and options on PTL's first next year?

although i like the noah and yi thing, no way do i trade marvin for that mess....

marvin going into a year he COULD blow up and we trade him for jarrett (which we could get law or critt at #11) and portlands 1st next year (when we don't need to be getting any younger)..just another way to get marvin out...stop it already.

Quote:

It might not be, but you never know.

If Green stays in.. and if another player gets a late PUSH...like Hawes... Then it may be very possible.

3 - Yi.

4 - Horford

5. - Wright

6. - Conley Jr.

7. - Brewer.

8. - Green.

9. - Hawes. - Not much of a push, Chicago already likes him.

10. - Crittendon.

11. - Noah.

I've never seen anyone have Crittenton that high.

Quote:

I think we should ban Diesel from making ANY MORE MARVIN TRADES. Can I get any agreement??????????????????

I view them as comic relief. However, they should all be subtracted from his post count (thus putting him back in the "stranger" category).

Quote:

then traded Marvin for Jarrett Jack and options on PTL's first next year?

Ughhhh, Diesel. That trade is absolutely terrible. Do you *really* believe Marvin is worth nothing more than that? I would bet dollars to doughnuts that if we were to trade Marvin off (which I don't believe we will, btw), we would have to sit and suffer as we watched him blow-up for some other team. I don't want to have to see that happen.

Quote:

Quote:

I think we should ban Diesel from making ANY MORE MARVIN TRADES. Can I get any agreement??????????????????

I view them as comic relief. However, they should all be subtracted from his post count (thus putting him back in the "stranger" category).

Damn that was funny!!!!

I see Noah going to Chicago. I think he would work well there too. He is ready to contribute and is a high energy, high character guy. - and they need a low post scorer. According to the latest reports Chicago seem to be high on him... (although they are working out the PGs too)