• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

According to my sources...

Buzzard

we may or may not be able to trade for any of the below players. If a trade does happen, it means my sources were right and if we do not get one of the below players, it means they are right as well; since I said "may or may not".

List and the idea for this post is courtesy of Sothron. I know, this whole post is borderline plagiarism. A thankyou out Diesel's way is needed as well.

Gasol

Calderon

Amare

KG

Camby

Andre Miller

Ridnour

Jermaine O'Neal

Jack

Randolph

Bynum

PS Please hold back all accolades and applause for tomorrow night. wink.gif

Just ignore Sothron if you don't like his posts.

I don't see why people have to fill the board with all kinds of crap posts about "I can be an insider too watch this!" or "look at my awesome detective work!". Who cares? it is fun to listen to, if he's right he's right, if he's wrong he's wrong. Are you guys just jealous of the attention or something?

Quote:

Just ignore Sothron if you don't like his posts.

You should grow up and try taking your own advice. Just ignore mine....

I enjoyed reading Diesel's last post on this subject; and I really enjoy making fun of Sothron's weak attempts at enlightening us with his Holy Grail source.

You do not have to like it, read it, or respond to it; but if you want to, you are free to do so. One day when you grow up, these little things will become clearer and they will not be such a bother for you...

I like Sothron's posts. I don't even care if they're true or not...it's just one more thing to look at and think about. And the reality of the NBA is that deals get talked about, deals fall through, deals happen or they don't...not even BK himself knows what will or won't happen until it does or doesn't happen.

Unless the rumor is that the trade has been sent to the league office for approval, a given deal could fall apart at any time - doesn't mean it wasn't being discussed. Nothing is done until it's done - you can get extremely close and then something happens at the last minute.

And all kinds of things are happening at any given moment - especially before a draft - so the most unrealistic kind of rumor would something like this: "the Hawks will trade for Amare two weeks from now and the Suns will definitely say yes, book it."

Of course, you have to evaluate everything you hear, you have to be skeptical. That "Celtics Thug" stuff on RealGM, for instance, was hilarious. But it's not impossible to have an inside source - I used to have a great one and I'd hear all kinds of stuff about what was going on; now I don't have a connection inside the organization and I have to pay for my tickess.

Still, it can happen. Players and coaches and scouts and front office people are human too...they want to be able to talk about what's going on, especially if you're interested to hear about it and are knowledgeable on the subject, or if you know them well enough that they trust you, or if you're around them enough so that they complain about work just like any other normal person.

So my basic point is that we shouldn't start bashing Sothron, because personally I'd like these posts to continue. I never posted the stuff I heard because I was asked not to, but even if I had posted it I don't think I would have kept it up if everyone started bashing me for it. To me any post that claims inside information is at least entertaining and potentially even informative. If you don't like them, the easy solution is not to read them.

I know that I am a newbie on this website but I been looking at looking at all the post that Sothron did up and I think that he did a great job when it comes down to getting the information to us, he has right not to tell us anything but he did even know that he could get himself and his sources in trouble. So if you dont want any of the information that Sothron give out, then you dont read it all. saythat.gif

Quote:

If you don't like them, the easy solution is not to read them.

It is not that I do not like them; they are comic relief for sure. If Soth is a grown man, I am positive that what I say is pretty much irrelevant...

....looks like the skeptical "vultures" have come out to poop on everyone's party and prey on some dead trade rumors.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I like Sothron's posts. I don't even care if they're true or not...it's just one more thing to look at and think about. And the reality of the NBA is that deals get talked about, deals fall through, deals happen or they don't...not even BK himself knows what will or won't happen until it does or doesn't happen.

Unless the rumor is that the trade has been sent to the league office for approval, a given deal could fall apart at any time - doesn't mean it wasn't being discussed. Nothing is done until it's done - you can get extremely close and then something happens at the last minute.

And all kinds of things are happening at any given moment - especially before a draft - so the most unrealistic kind of rumor would something like this: "the Hawks will trade for Amare two weeks from now and the Suns will definitely say yes, book it."

Of course, you have to evaluate everything you hear, you have to be skeptical. That "Celtics Thug" stuff on RealGM, for instance, was hilarious. But it's not impossible to have an inside source - I used to have a great one and I'd hear all kinds of stuff about what was going on; now I don't have a connection inside the organization and I have to pay for my tickess.

Still, it can happen. Players and coaches and scouts and front office people are human too...they want to be able to talk about what's going on, especially if you're interested to hear about it and are knowledgeable on the subject, or if you know them well enough that they trust you, or if you're around them enough so that they complain about work just like any other normal person.

So my basic point is that we shouldn't start bashing Sothron, because personally I'd like these posts to continue. I never posted the stuff I heard because I was asked not to, but even if I had posted it I don't think I would have kept it up if everyone started bashing me for it. To me any post that claims inside information is at least entertaining and potentially even informative. If you don't like them, the easy solution is not to read them.

Its for people like you that I put up with the idiots. Thanks for the kind words. I especially can not stress enough how trade talk and communication between teams let alone sifting through draft prospects does not mean its a definite given anything will happen.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

If you don't like them, the easy solution is not to read them.

It is not that I do not like them; they are comic relief for sure. If Soth is a grown man, I am positive that what I say is pretty much irrelevant...

Trust me, I don't stay up at night worrying what two guys on the internet think about me.