• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Press Conference...

djcorley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

According to what was stated by the NBA experts, Yi is still under contract to his CBA team. They will not waive his rights for him to go to Milwaukee. Bilas stated that Milwaukee would lose his rights if he went back to china last night and the other talking heads agreed with him. Either way, He does have other options that he can take. He does not have to play in the NBA to make money.

Oh, I agree completely that Yi has all the leverage. Both as an international player, and especially being from China.

I just think Milwaukee is going to get better offers without having to give up their own first rounder.

The rights situation I'll have to investigate - thats not how I read the rules to be.

You might get a better offer, but don't think that Marvin, Lue, and filler is trash like you stated. I only wanted the first is because we gave ours to the Suns and I wanted us to play next year.

I was prob a little harsh using the word "trash".

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Settle down everyone. I have a friend who works for the NBA. As you'll see from other teams around the league (Chicago, etc.), a bunch of the rookie press conferences had to be moved from Friday to next week because of major travel problems out of the New York airports on Friday. Nothing else