• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now BK has his team!!!

Wurider05

Can we really keep all these guys on the roster though without a trade?

AJ(PG)

Lue(PG)

Speedy(PG)

Law(PG)

Joe Johnson(SG)

Chill(SG/SF)

Marvin(SF/PF)

Smoove(SF/PF)

Horford(PF/C)

Shelden(PF/C)

Zaza©

Solomon©

BLOWRIGHT©

Salim(PG/SG)

Ivey(PG)

We have 15 guys on the roster as it stands with Slava and Batman being let go. I thought you could only have 12 guys under contract? So who go's and stays? I'm sure Ivey is gone along with at least Lue or AJ.

• Moderators

Ivey is also already gone.

Teams must have a mimimum of 13 players under contract. 12 can be on the active list. 1-3 can be on the inactive list - meaning a team can carry up to 15 players without getting special permission from the NBA.

Ivey without a doubt will be gone. He is definately the weakest link. Although Lorenzen isn't too far behind. We have to make a trade for a center at least. And hopefully trade for a good pt but that might be wishful thinking. I like the idea of Jack and Pryzbilla for speedy and shelden trade(maybe add in lorenzen too). That would be nice.

We don't need a point nearly as much as we need a guy off the bench that can create his own shot. I really think that is the biggest problem for the team now. Yes another post player who's over 7' would be nice, but I really don't think that is nearly as critical with the way the roster is right now. Childress just can't create offense for the second team. Salim is too small and too hot/cold to rely on off the bench. Thus, we need a guy that can spell JJ and give the team some points.

Quote:

We don't need a point nearly as much as we need a guy off the bench that can create his own shot.

We have two new guys who can create their own shot.

I think everyone will be surprised by Acie. Everyone is focusing on whether or not he is a legit pg and is overlooking an important point. His mid-range game off the dribble is nasty. I have my doubts about whether or not his 3 pt shooting will translate to the pros but a midrange game off the dribble always translates.

The Cassell comparison makes a lot more sense than the Billups comparison for Acie.

Quote:

Quote:

We don't need a point nearly as much as we need a guy off the bench that can create his own shot.

We have two new guys who can create their own shot.

I think everyone will be surprised by Acie. Everyone is focusing on whether or not he is a legit pg and is overlooking an important point. His mid-range game off the dribble is nasty. I have my doubts about whether or not his 3 pt shooting will translate to the pros but a midrange game off the dribble always translates.

The Cassell comparison makes a lot more sense than the Billups comparison for Acie.

Plus, we also just seem to need people who can actually dribble, period.