• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it me or......

Diesel

• Premium Member

Do the NBA really not consider the Rocky Mountain Revue Summer League?

It seems like the Las Vegas League is getting full coverage even in the "SL Schedule" but the RMR gets no respect.

I know this may be addidas' bid to hype Las Vegas for Basketball BUT... I would have never guess that the NBA would have played along!

• Premium Member

I think that the NBA ought to have 2 big Summer Leagues that are recognized by the NBA. Maybe one with EC teams and one with WC teams. So maybe a LV league and an Orl League. Givem two weeks (Separated).

It's annoying (that LV gets live runs on NBAtv and other leagues don't), but it's obvious that the top two draft picks were the major reason behind the LV push. If anyone wants to get archival on me, see if this was the same in years past? which league was 'promoted' the most by the NBA/ with the most 'live' games on NBA tv.

The current system is'nt that bad...hell, it's summer league! It'd be difficult to have a two conference style league (too many teams to have in one place ~ how would you scheudle all of the games?, among other reasons)

I admit that the current system is frustrating at times...but it's really not that bad. Teams use SL in so many ways as well (further confounding things) ~ some teams play in multiple SL's...it's not worht complaining about (other than not getting more live feeds/ feeds within a day of the actual game on NBA tv...which is inexcusable).