• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RMR Game 1 Vs. Jazz Listen to Hawks soar live!

gsuteke

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

It's SL?

It's summer league, but Law is a guard, and he's a 4-year player. If anyone should play well in the summer league setting, it's Law. But as soon as we made the pick I felt that Law would have a crappy summer league. It's just the way things go for most of BK's picks. I't starts with a bad summer league and ends with a bad rookie season. Of course, it's only been one half, but I just don't see Law being a contributor in the NBA any time soon - mostly just based off of my opinion of him before the summer league. We'll see, but I know I'd feel a lot better if he actually played well in the SL.

I'm being a bit pessimistic here, but I was upset on draft night about the Law pick, and I've been trying to withhold judgment and give him a chance, but I've just been apprehensive about the way Law would play in the SL for a while now.....just once I'd like to see one of our "mature" draft picks, like Chill or Shell or Law, have a good SL.

Quote:

I'm being a bit pessimistic here, but I was upset on draft night about the Law pick, and I've been trying to withhold judgment and give him a chance, but I've just been apprehensive about the way Law would play in the SL for a while now.....just once I'd like to see one of our "mature" draft picks, like Chill or Shell or Law, have a good SL.

What do you want him to do? Go to the SL and just score a ton? He could do that I guarantee you!!

He is there to set up his teammates it sounds like, and he is doing a good job of it from what I can tell.

Quote:

Horford with another strong move, got fouled by Milsap.

Sounds like when given the chance he can score more than 13 points a game. Imagine my shock.
smirk.gif

That's impossible.

Whatever you score in college is your ceiling in the NBA in scoring.

Or that's at least what Diesel and company told me

Quote:

Give me a break man. Durant and Oden didnt have great opening games and you think thats gonna dictate what kind of career they are gonna have?

Oden and Durant are dripping with NBA talent. They were the 1 and 2 pick in the NBA after their freshman seasons. Law wasn't even considered a first-rounder until about halfway through his senior season. Really there is absolutely no comparison there at all.

Quote:

Quote:

Sounds like when given the chance he can score more than 13 points a game. Imagine my shock.
smirk.gif

That's impossible.

You cant win with some of these fans. If they have a great summer league game people will say it doesnt count. IF they have a bad game they are like see they shouldnt have taken that player they are hating on.

Im pretty excited about the 2 guys the Hawks drafted.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

smirk.gif

That's impossible.

lol classic. What was Jordan's PPG at North Carolina? 16?