• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RMR Game 1 Vs. Jazz Listen to Hawks soar live!

gsuteke

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not liking reading this thread.

the Mrs. and I are working our way through a fifth of Petrone in between cleaning out the attic. i'd like to follow the game but it ain't happening.

Shelden should be dominating in this game. he should be a rebounding machine.

i appreciate any updates offered.

I'm sorry, but Law is playing just as I feared he would. This guy is fool's gold...a classic BK pick: yeah, he's a "mature" four-year player with a good rep in college, but so what? The pick should have been Stuckey or BPA - Law is going to prove to be a massive reach.

I'm hope I'm wrong, I hope he plays great for the rest of the half and the rest of the summer league, but I got pissed when we made the pick, and I'm pissed now. Law is a guy, like Shelden, who had to play 4 years in college because they didn't get a lot of love from the NBA when they were younger. What should that tell you? Look at Stuckey...24 ppg as a freshman....bigger, longer, more athletic....a top 15 pick as a sophomore....he should have been the pick for us. Either him, or we should have grabbed one of the SF's who could play and looked to trade for a PG.

Quote:

I'm more worried about Shellhead. He looked horrible last year in SL and it sounds like he's blowing it again.

I'm worried about them both. To me, Law is the guard version of Shelden. Another reach for a position of need, as if a four year player is going to fix our problems because of his "maturity." Give me talent over maturity any day.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm more worried about Shellhead. He looked horrible last year in SL and it sounds like he's blowing it again.

I'm worried about them both. To me, Law is the guard version of Shelden. Another reach for a position of need, as if a four year player is going to fix our problems because of his "maturity." Give me talent over maturity any day.

Law will be fine. He is passing well, struggling to score on LAYUPS. Law will not struggle to score in the NBA.