• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RMR Game 1 Vs. Jazz Listen to Hawks soar live!

gsuteke

http://www.1320kfan.com/

this station has a "listen live" option. I'm leaving tonight at 7 so it won't do me any good but this (like the Yi SL thread) is a good place to leave your thoughts on how the Hawks are doing in the game.

If anyone is computer savvy enough to find a visual feed please share!

Now as for tonight's action, I expect to see Shelden to lead the team in rebounding. I expect Law to finish the game with 5 to 7 assists, and I expect Horford to finish in the 15 point area.

The sleeper to lead the team in scoring tonight is Acie Law. thumb3d.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Great Find, thanks!

According to the Hawks website, the game starts at 9:00 EST (7:00 MST). I wonder if 790TheZone will also broadcast the game (although I enjoy listening to the other team's broadcast just to hear some of the thoughts about our team).

790 might but I wouldn't count on them...they were very unreliable last year.

790 is supposed to be the flagship for Hawks radio. They are more of a sunken ship for Hawks radio. They can't even carry a simple live PC. Let not forget all the trouble we have during the season with them. If the game is after 7 pm as it usually is. Forget about listening to the game if you are not near a computer.

Quote:

Quote:

790 might but I wouldn't count on them...they were very unreliable last year.

After seeing the China National Team get creamed in summer league how can you blame me ? Of course it was a figure of speech and not meant to be taken literally. I said that at the height of the Yi hype when I was attempting to bring people backto reqality on the whole subject.