• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Team Needs

shug94

I have no doubt whatsoever that there are several coaches out there who could be over .500 with our current roster. I also think there are some that could have had us over .500 last season.

I do, however, strongly doubt that any coaches of that pedigree would be willing to come to the Hawks considering the current ownership debacle.

We must have a new HC, but putting that question in this poll unbalances the questions. We should have another just about positions. Then you can see what people want in terms of adding another player.

With the ownership issues we aren't getting a new HC anytime soon...

all we need is a HC and to re-sign smoove/chill

we have lue/lo/aj as trade bait for draft picks, cap space, whatever this year as opportunities arise

but the rest should stay pat...we have depth at EVERY position...we now need to see how they play together and how the various rookies/sophomores/juniors' games are this year

speedy/law

jj/chill/slim

marvin/chill

smoove/shelden/horford/solo

horford/shelden/zaza/solo

we have a 5-man big rotation (6 if u include lo); we now need to see who does well at center next to smoove

and we have perimeter defense in chill, plus jj/marvin are decent defenders as well

let's stay put and see how the team does and then make decisions based on real data and info, not speculation

but yeah, get a new coach