• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow, Krause resigns as Bulls GM.

DJ_Money

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0407/1535067.html

Never thought I would see the day. He cites health concerns, so I wish him all the best.

So, what happens in Chicago now? There's already buzz that MJ could come back to the Bulls in the front-office, but I just can't see that happening.

With Krause out, I definately see some changes coming. The Crawford/Williams situation at PG is the first thing that comes to mind. Could we get involved in that? Curry and Chandler aren't going anywhere. Rose certainly could be gone, though...

• Premium Member

That's big News.

Who will take over in Chicago?

Could it be Babcock?

Wow, all the Krause plans will now be changed.

I wonder who is leaving... Crawford or Rose?

As many of you know, I'd take Rose in a heartbeat.

• Premium Member

Scottie Pippen.

Pippen will rival Jordan who will return as GM/Owner with the Wizards.

Pippen will be GM of the Bulls and will try to lead them back to the promise land. Him getting the job will be like Scottie's revenge over Krause.

theres NO CLEAR sign what will happen to PIPPEN. As fans, we believe that he will have 1 more contract before he calls it quits.... but going into management??? theres no sign of that.

Sorry D, i think hes gonna play it at least 1 more season

I agree completely. who knows, but all indications seem to point to his playing a season or two more at the location of his choosing. There have been NO hints that he is thinking about a) retiring just yet (reversal of last year's thoughts) or b) wants anything to do with mgt. or the bulls