• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Face of Atlanta Sports

KB21

Reminds everyone of a young Dale Murphy. Dale put up 2 MVP seasons. Let's hope Frenchy can do the same.

He's on pace for .305 with 21 HR and 100 RBI as a 23 yo. The future is bright for this hard-workin' kid with a good attitude. He'll do more than Andruw Jones with less talent.

I was talking about this with my fiancee today as well as with my mom and day. Back when I was growing up, Dale Murphy was the player I looked up to. We were talking about how you can't find many athletes that you would actually want your children to look up to these days. I brought up Jeff Francoeur as one that I think is a good one for your children to look up to. First of all, he's a good human beind. Jeff is a Christian man, and to me that means a lot. Second, he's a good player that has gotten there through hard work. He's going to hit .300 with 20+ home runs and 100+ RBI this season, and I think he will continue to get better. His approach this season has been to use the entire field, and I think his power has suffered because of that. That power will come though, because he's a big, strong guy and he will be able to hit with power to all fields.

And his best attribute may be that outstanding throwing arm he has in right field. I think he has the best outfield arm in the game right now.