• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NFC South is WIDE open

atlien

So, the Falcons appear to suck quite a bit this year. The good news is that so does the rest of our division! In fact, the NFC South has to be the worst division in the NFL this year.

New Orleans was the strong preseason favorite, but that offense just hasn't clicked yet, and the defense can't stop anyone.

TB looked good last week. But C'mon, TB does not have enough of a team to make the playoffs.

Carolina is an enigma. They always appear to have talent, but I just can't see them going that much above .500 (if at all).

Atlanta just blows in so many facets right now. Both lines are weak. Our secondary sucks. And then there is Joey and the WRs... yeah, very promising.

The thing is, if we get hot, it's possible we could still win the division. ONLY because we get to play 6 games against the other teams in our division, and they suck too!

I'm predicting either a 9-7 or maybe even an 8-8 team wins the division. My money would still be on the Saints, but I would like to think we could do better than TB.

If not, Brohm is waiting for us.

How do yall think this will shake out?

I think this week's game is very key. If we get popped at hope we may be in danger of a full scale tailspin to the depths. OTOH, if we can beat Carolina, there is no real reason to think we can't beat the Texans here and climb back to .500.

My heart says we still have a shot. But if I were to bet...well...I don't bet with my heart. munching_out.gif