• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How many are going to the Sat Practice ?

coachx

How many on the board are going to check out the Saturday practice at noon ?

Does Tech have a 1:00 home game ? If so do their fans get their early and tail gate or do they all pile in at game time ?

Just wondering b/c I don't want to sit in an hour of traffic to see a practice when College Game Day is on....if ya' know what I mean.

I know at UGA there is no traffic an hour before the game b/c all 93,000 fans are already there tail gating. Is it that way at Tech too ?

I have only gone to Tech games when they play UGA....There are only about 20,000 Techys who show so I can't really gage how game day traffic normally is. The 35,000 UGA fans get their 5 hours early and tail gate. So there is like no traffic an hour before the game. Is it alwayse that way when the crowd is made up of mostly Techys instead of Dawgys ?

Quote:

The traffic around any serious Tech game (ie not Samford) is always about the same.

I'll probably go to the open practice.

Anyone going to the season ticket holders' thing before hand? I think I will.

What is the "season ticket holders" thing and can anyone get into it or only season ticket holders?

From hawks.com

Quote:

Doors open at 11:45 AM

Practice will run from 12:00 PM to approximately 1:30 pm

Access to the best seat locations for full and partial ticket plans

Complimentary ticket to a 2007 pre-season game for all in attendance!

Note: No food or beverage will be provided

You can take Peachtree and then turn on Andrew Young International BLVD. I think it runs into the CNN Center, Centinial Olympic Park and Phillips.

85 is probably quicker on an early Saturday afternoon (no traffic, no Tech game).