Atlanta @ Miami Game thread

gsuteke

Quote:

What about Shelden's free throw shooting, rebounding, ballhandling, and fouls?

What about Smoove's fouls, ballhandling, current 0 for 5 shooting, and 5 turnovers? But yet, only ONE person ( unknownjdb ) has said anything even remotely negative about Smoove, until I just did it.

I mean, if you guys want to nit-pick over every little thing a player does, that can easily be done.

LOL . . Shell goes 4 - 4 from the field, and people still find something to complain about. Smoove made up for his mistakes, by grabbing 13 rebounds so far. Shelden did his by scoring . . something he doesn't normally do.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

What about Shelden's free throw shooting, rebounding, ballhandling, and fouls?

What about Smoove's fouls, ballhandling, current 0 for 5 shooting, and 5 turnovers? But yet, only ONE person ( unknownjdb ) has said anything even remotely negative about Smoove, until I just did it.

I mean, if you guys want to nit-pick over every little thing a player does, that can easily be done.

LOL . . Shell goes 4 - 4 from the field, and people still find something to complain about. Smoove made up for his mistakes, by grabbing 13 rebounds so far. Shelden did his by scoring . . something he doesn't normally do.

Smoove has 14 rebounds, and 3 blocks, Marvin and Acie both have 3 TO'S mention that. Face it Smoove may not be scoring A LOT but he does other things to make up for his mistakes. Shelden does not..

Quote:

Smoove has 14 rebounds, and 3 blocks, Marvin and Acie both have 3 TO'S mention that. Face it Smoove may not be scoring A LOT but he does other things to make up for his mistakes. Shelden does not..

That's not really fair, because he has done a little...just very quietly.

Smith being unselfish and Childress going to the rim! Very nice.

• Premium Member

Quote:

It's not nitpicking to expect Shelden to rebound or hit some free throws.

Stop being so sensitive. Players can have bad games, and with the exception of his scoring, Shelden's had a bad game.

I think we'll see a lot of the reserves tomorrow.

I don't have a problem with the big minutes right now. We've got to get in a shape to play uptempo. Run them now, then we can scale them back towards the end of the preseason.

Ooh...a nice play. Josh grabs the board, starts the break, and hit Horford for the dunk. I hope we hear that many, many times this year.