• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we assign credible nicknames 2 individual Hawk

Guest Walter

and the team as a whole ONCE AND FOR ALL?!?

I love Horford's nick (The Godfather) and SW (The Landlord) is good (but also isn't lived up to) but the remaining nicknames leave alot to be desired (J-Chill, J-Smoove). Please, not only should we come up with some better nicknames but we should "back them" in hopes that they get utilized.

I like "Agent Smith" but may already be too dated. Still, better than J-Smoove IMO.

Marvin needs a nickname...BAD.

Law should be easy enough. Law & Order has been posted.

I don't have any answers here. I just think we need to help marketing a little. Maybe we can further brainstørm and then post a poll individually. Some may even prefer the status quo.

W

Marvin Gay song title as Marvin William's nickname.

"There's only three things for certain. Tax, death, and trouble man"

Also...

"...I'm ready to make it" (I sure as hell hope so.).

With decent nicknames some individual player marketing might be beneficial. I.E. a billboard with MW as "Trouble Man" with that tagline.

W

Quote:

I believe Marvin is "Picture Perfect".

I like the Agent Smith idea. Also reminds you of "the matrix" (another player with a similar skillset). There is already an Agent Zero though...

I can also see "textbook" to represent his shooting form since he's going back to school.

Quote:

For ZaZa how about " Unfrozen Caveman Center" he looks kind of like a Neanderthal man

He's unfrozen? When? By Whom!?!

Then just "Neander-tall" or "Caveman Z".

W

Some ideas:

For Law the legal names are cool, but how about "ACE" since at the end of games he's our ace in the hole.

I do like Agent Smith. But there still has to be something better.

Its too bad that Stacy Augman was already Plastic Man as that would be perfect for Childress.

If you want to continue with the Z to caveman, then we should go with Captain Caveman. For those of you too young to have watched cartoons on Saturdays in the late 70s, this was actually a cartoon. The PA system then could do that caveman yell thing from the cartoon.

Solomon could be "Slim", but that sucks. (Does it really matter since he won't be on the court that much?)

My daughter calls Marvin Sasquatch because the dude has some damn big feet. Not sure that would catch on here though.

Well just my two cents.

If Josh Smith isn't Spiderman, nobody is.

Marvin can be called "Rainbow" for his picture perfect arc.

When JJ plays with Acie,Marvin,JS and Horford we can call them "JJ and the fantastic Four"

For Acie I like "ACE". It sounds perfect.

JJ deserves a great name but I can't think of any. Someone who can do it all.