• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dallas Mavs @ Atlanta Hawks game thread

gsuteke

Dallas_Mavericks_logo.png

@

AABS032Atlanta-Hawks-Team-Logo-Post.jpg

Nowitzki, Mavericks Visit Revived Hawks

The Dallas Mavericks (1-0) are coming off a 92-74 road thumping of the Cleveland Cavaliers. The team looked good defensively, holding Lebron James and the Cavs to a paltry 36% shooting from the field.

The Hawks come into the season with a swagger about them after going 7-1 in the preseason. After adding Acie Lawn and Al Horford the Hawks look to improve on last year's record.

Will Zaza play, and will the Hawks be able to bring down the high flying, pot smoking

dirk20nowitzki20005.png

If we're going to come out on top the good guys

hawks.jpg

+

p1_johnson.jpg

Will have to get their butts out of bed and come out looking for the kill.

My prediction, Hawks 103 Mavs 101

Go Hawks!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

haha, booo better than last year at least.

Why is Marvin walking on 1 leg only?

Where have you been? That picture has been discussed to death. A lot of people wanted to trade Marvin because of his sleepy body language. Look at his arm length. He is taller than Smith but his arms are way longer.

Quote:

Quote:

I really hope we come out running this year...I dont want to see us sitting in the half court O the entire game.

OMG if we don't run I'll be so disappointed especially since they have been building that up.

It will be awesome if we started running from tip off.

GS beat Dallas because they were running, Dallas beat Cavs last game because Cavs are halfcourt team.

We need to run on them i agree.

Quote:

Quote:

I really hope we come out running this year...I dont want to see us sitting in the half court O the entire game.

OMG if we don't run I'll be so disappointed especially since they have been building that up.

It will be awesome if we started running from tip off.

Thats exactly how I feel. The team and coaches built this up, so they better not let me down.