• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Acie Law!!!!

vdunkndunk

All I can say is that I'm extremely impressed with him. On the first night he showed he could get to the basket and dish, and tonight he's shown he can hit jump shots and defend. I love what he's done shooting the ball tonight (3rd quarter) and his defense on Prince and Billups has been amazing. Great pick! I'm fully on the bandwagon and feel stupid for criticizing this guy! Let's go Hawks!

he's turning the ball over a little too much in the fourth quarter now. and he's had a few open looks, but decided to pass it. not saying that it's bad or anything... idk, just my opinion.

• Premium Member

Quote:

All I can say is that I'm extremely impressed with him. On the first night he showed he could get to the basket and dish, and tonight he's shown he can hit jump shots and defend. I love what he's done shooting the ball tonight (3rd quarter) and his defense on Prince and Billups has been amazing. Great pick! I'm fully on the bandwagon and feel stupid for criticizing this guy! Let's go Hawks!

He's been thrown in the fire a bit and it shows sometimes but he is THE FUTURE at point guard for us. I've seen enough of him to believe that.

• Premium Member

Quote:

He's young and it will take him some time to fully adjust to the pro game, but I really think he's going to be a solid player in Atlanta.

Early indicators are showing that he may be a little better than solid. I didn't realize how big and quick he was.

Quote:

Quote:

He's young and it will take him some time to fully adjust to the pro game, but I really think he's going to be a solid player in Atlanta.

Early indicators are showing that he may be a little better than solid. I didn't realize how big and quick he was.

You'll come to learn that I'm the master of understatement.

Quote:

Quote:

Hey, trying to temper the enthusiasm a bit. I am stoked, too!

Quote:

Very impressive. He delivered one pass, I think it was to Smoove who missed it, but the pass was great. He has the presence on the floor that a pg has to have.

I'm sure he learned a thing or two tonight playing Billups. There will be other nights for him.

That was a pass to Childress. Chill hasnt finished all year.

Quote:

he's turning the ball over a little too much in the fourth quarter now. and he's had a few open looks, but decided to pass it. not saying that it's bad or anything... idk, just my opinion.

Look at the trash he had to work with when Woodson gutted the starting lineup at the start of the 4th

Man we need to win on Tuesday so I can get over this gaem

Quote:

Once he gets passed the deer in headlights phase,

He definitely had that look a few times. However i am not worried about it.

The encouraging thing to might tonight wasn't just his scoring. He looked good defensively. A few times he got switced onto much bigger players and still held his own.

It will be nice to have a pg who can actually play both ends of the court. and once teams realize how much of a scorer he is it will be easier for him to set other guys up.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That was Jason Kiddesque but Childress missed it. I think its a mental issue with Childress.

Quote:

Quote:

Once he gets passed the deer in headlights phase,

He definitely had that look a few times. However i am not worried about it.

The encouraging thing to might tonight wasn't just his scoring. He looked good defensively. A few times he got switced onto much bigger players and still held his own.

It will be nice to have a pg who can actually play both ends of the court. and once teams realize how much of a scorer he is it will be easier for him to set other guys up.

Agree. His stat line looks bad 0 asst and 5 TO but he played much better than that. The important number is +11 when he was in and -12 when he was out. He missed out on some assists because the players counldn't convert easy chances. Folks we got our PG for a decade.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That was Jason Kiddesque but Childress missed it. I think its a mental issue with Childress.

Definitely mental. Shelden has it too.