• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Robbed by the F**ing REFS!!

BusBoyIsBack

Quote:

Unbelievable

I don't think so, it was a 50/50 call and we ended on the bad side of things, it's ok, we have 80 more games left to play. We played well, I was impressed.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Typical Bull sh1t. I'll never be surprised by anything in the NBA ever again. It's been rigged before it ain't gonna stop now.

The only difference is this time I really believe that we had the BETTER team. The Pistons didn't see us coming and that's why it got a little chippy out there. They were trying to force their will on us and it didn't work. The game should be about letting these two teams fight it out ON THE COURT without interference. Terrible ending. Could you imagine a playoff game ending like that? confused.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Unbelievable

I don't think so, it was a 50/50 call and we ended on the bad side of things, it's ok, we have 80 more games left to play. We played well, I was impressed.

And the rule is in that situation you don't make the call.

We also needed this win a helluva lot more than the Pistons.

#1 They are a better team than us

#2 They are an experienced team that already has confidence

We are a team trying to build confidence and we need all the wins we can get. Losing a game like that is BS.

But like I said, we should have never even been in that situation.

Thanks a lot Woody!

I wouldnt blame the refs. I saw some calls both ways. I would blame players being turnover-prone and to be honest, bad luck. There were a couple shots in the early 4th where our guy shot, the balled bounced inside the cylinder and then went out. The worst part was that our guys jumped and was in rebound position but since the ball bounced so long before coming out of the cylinder, we missed it.

I thought we also could have switched up better off screens to get the right guy defending their player to prevent mismatches. Marvin was the man tonight. Straight up gravy. Law came to play again. Lue as always, hits some good shots for us, but continues to pound the ball in and back out and is a liability on defense. But I like what he brings us.

We were just bumbly with the ball.

• Premium Member

Yeah dude, I know the exact shots you are talking about. And then on the other end Rasheed is getting the roll and Jarvis Hayes is making shots he has never made in an NBA game before. What can you do?

(what a brilliant move to put Lue on Hayes. Saunders must have popped a boner when he saw that match-up)

Quote:

Yeah dude, I know the exact shots you are talking about. And then on the other end Rasheed is getting the roll and Jarvis Hayes is making shots he has never made in an NBA game before. What can you do?

(what a brilliant move to put Lue on Hayes. Saunders must have popped a boner when he saw that match-up)

Or the long rebound to seal the game

So frustrating

But you can't make that call.

Im wondering if that was a make up call if they think Josh Smith should not have got those 3 FTs

Quote:

But you expect Billups to get those calls. I just want to see JJ get the same consideration since he's an allstar. We played tough. Definately maturing. Everyone new that the Pistons were going to come back and they did.

Not with 7 seconds to play; game decided by a ref call is [censored] frustrating, especially when you rewatch the replay and the call is iffy.