• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Something to Ponder.

Diesel

• Premium Member

The Sixers will be looking for size. They are looking for trades.

How about:

Theo/Grob to Philly for KVH, McKie, and Dalembert?

Mckie is a ball handler. We can plug them in at the 2 and 3.

JT/Mckie/KVH/SAR/Dalembert (or Nazr).

• Premium Member

While I agree with you about his heart (being on Philly's team you must have HEART and lots of it), I think that here he would fit that role of an unassuming player who can be a third option. Lots of the fickle fans here would take KVH over Big Dog because KVH wouldn't be an offensive distraction because he doens't need the ball.

The thing I liked about the trade originally was Mckie. He's another one of these guys who is a good enough ball handler to help JT.

I like Mckie also and have wanted him for sometime, but everytime I see KVH do his dispearing act on AI it makes me want to puke. I mean he misses wide open jumpers all the time. He gets out hussled it. I just don't think my heart could take if he were on our team. Not after Big Dogg it couldn't.

• Premium Member

I think he got hurt (Dalembert).

However, I can't see Philly not going for it. Especially after Big Dog's big Days against Philly.

Would this team be more Athletic?

JT/McKie/Van Horn/SAR/Dalembert (or Nazr).

I guess it depends on the coach too.

no...because then we'd be a half court team out of elimination (not having enough athleticism or speed to be uptempo) but not have the toughness to truly succeed as a half court team...