gsuteke

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

wow, nice pass from Law. I knew Chill's first 2 games were fluke.

The guy reminds me of Pippen with his energy out there on both ends of the court.

Did you notice that Law got pulled after he got onto Smoove about that bad shot.

Matter of fact, I was at the Mavericks Game and saw Law tear into Smoove for at least 60 seconds during a time out. Smoove checked out mentally for the next 1 1/2 quarters.

If Woody wont get on Smoove, then don't punish the one person that will!!!!!!!

Quote:

I can't believe what I just saw. Smoove took an ill-advised shot. Law got on to him. And Woody yanked Law!!!!!!!!!!! what an a-hole!!!!!!!

Acie has been here less time than we have, and even he gets it. Josh...stop shooting 3s.

• Moderators

Quote:

Someone needs to tell these guys not to leave Nash open for 3s.

Yep. I don't mind giving up a little more on the perimeter to shut them down so well in the paint but if you are going to double don't leave Nash alone to do it!

Quote:

IDK...all that yelling can break someone down mentaily.

If you are talking about the Law issue. He wasn't yelling. When I say tear into him, I mean he went to him as soon as there was a break in the action and would not hear any excuses (ie. nobody was open, I had the shot, blah, blah, blah...) As for tearing him down mentally? At some point something has to give. I mean, he has been getting subtle reminders his entire career here. In fact, he has even said that he needs to stop it. But in the end, he goes right back to it. Somebody has to have the guts to tell him, "look man, that is not acceptable". In fact, I feel pretty sure that if somebody, ANYBODY, was stepping up, Law would not feel the need to especially being a rookie.