• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME...

Diesel

• Premium Member

I had to rethink what I just said... and look at the situation from a different perspective..

This is the right time for us to make an offer to Chris Webber!!!

CWebb had a strong showing with the Pistons last year. He's still a good player. Last year, he put in 29.3 mpg, 11.3 ppg, and 6.7 rpg. That's pretty good for 33 y.o.

I think he can bring some experience and of course some production.

If we can find a trade of Lo and some of our other players... I say we make an offer to CWEBB. His favorite player ever is Dominique. IF we sent Nique to recruit him, I'm sure we'd get him!

2 year 9.3 million!

Quote:

I had to rethink what I just said... and look at the situation from a different perspective..

This is the right time for us to make an offer to Chris Webber!!!

CWebb had a strong showing with the Pistons last year. He's still a good player. Last year, he put in 29.3 mpg, 11.3 ppg, and 6.7 rpg. That's pretty good for 33 y.o.

I think he can bring some experience and of course some production.

If we can find a trade of Lo and some of our other players... I say we make an offer to CWEBB. His favorite player ever is Dominique. IF we sent Nique to recruit him, I'm sure we'd get him!

2 year 9.3 million!

Are you drinking in the Morning again?

nurse.gif

While I do think Webber could help off the bench for a few (very few) minutes per game, I also think that putting in his slow, jump shooting ways is not exactly what we are trying to do with this young team.

Since he probably wants to cherry pick a championship, he probably won't want to come here. He'll prob go to Boston for the minimum. He'd be an interesting pickup. He'd be the #2 vet that JJ was talking about

Law/Speedy

JJ/Salim

Marvin/Childress

Smoove/Horford

Webber/Zaza/Shelden

But Diesel like I said yesterday, people on HS don't want to make any moves. Unless it is an insane Kobe scenerio.

• Premium Member

He's not a great player anymore... Granted.

But He doesn't suck.

I think he's in that space where he has a lot of knowledge... He's a wiley vet... and he can still score and get rebounds. I put him above guys like McDyess, Tim Thomas, both of the Davis', and scrubbs like Kwame or Pryzibillia.