• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody watching the game?

Big game Nick!Big game player.

back to back 30/6 games.It would be nice to

have a player that would atleast try and step

up when the games are in need.

This is why I think we should be after a trade with Dallas over the summer.

They're still in search of a Center to play with Shaq, Duncan, ect.

Theo isn't going to stop any of them. But, he's much better than LaFrentz or Bradley.

Dallas has an extra piece in the backcourt.

Why not Theo for Finley or Van Exel? Just for kicks, why not throw in Robinson and LaFrentz?

JT/Finley/Newble/SAR/Lafrentz is good enough to be a top 4 team in the East.

Nash/Van Exel/Robinson/Nowitski/Ratliff would be Dallas' starting 5, I presume. They could put Bell or Griffin at the 2 and continue to bring Van Exel off the bench. They've still got three legit scorers, and they've gotten better with their interior D. Robinson doesn't run as well as Finley, but Theo runs better than either C they have now.

Rumors abound that, unless the team really succeeds this post season (bare miniumum of Conference Finals), someone will be moved this year. I heard that they were possibly thinking about Finley or Nash...and I would have to lean towards Finley (of those two), esp. if it meant getting rid of the disappointing LaFrentz...

BYC status (that will soon expire) makes checking things on the Checker difficult (esp. with LaFrentz)

Why should we trade an asset like Theo and look to be just a top 4 team in the East?

I thought the goal would be to be the best team in the NBA.

We are a team that lacks defense as it is. It would be foolish to trade our best defensive player, even if we were to get Michael Finley in return.

I'd rather have NVE...He brings something to this

team we don't have...A player willing to step up

when the game is on the line.Finley isn't that type

of guy I don't think.Finley gets overrated by some.

Nick's cost them games as well...but you're right, he doesn't shy away from the spotlight. That being said, I'm not sure you can build a team around him...not sure that he has enough of the complete package...Finley is.

He's blue collar, but he's a borderline superstar and about the best we can hope for short of a draft day coup.

Michael Finley isn't that good.He will not deliver

when needed.I'm tired of the Smith/JT/SAR's.Lets

get a player that wants to step up and win.