• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you trade for Rasheed??

Diesel

• Premium Member

If Portland came out of nowhere and said:

We will give you Rasheed and Anderson for JT (SNT)and Toni...

Would anyone here do it.

We're talking about:

DD/JV

Anderson/Glover

SAR/DJ/Toni

Rasheed/Hendu/Smith

Theo/Nazr

No way in the world would I trade another of our good guys for another piece of work like that from the Blazers. As much talent as he has and even with the thought of how dominating our frontcourt would be and how perfect Sheed would fit with us, I just dont want him coming in here and ruining our chemistry. I cant see SAR wanting to play with a guy like that either. I would rather keep what we have and make some minor adjustments and see where it takes us. Its about time our team builds some chemistry through a corp group of starters.

I would do it in a 2nd second. The first one would be a thought about the heart of this team. Without JT, we would need a go to guy that will inspire the rest of the team. JT is the man at that.

The 2nd second though, I would do it fast. If we believe DD can be a competent PG, then he can feed Sheed, SAR and DJ.

I would line up a little different though.

DD/JV?/Email

DJ/Anderson/Glover

SAR/CC (Toni is gone in the trade)

Sheed/Hendu/Smith

Theo/Nazr

The starters are DD/DJ/SAR/Sheed/Theo (one of the best in the league). The backups are JV/Anderson/DJ/Hendu/Nazr (thats pretty good)

I know WALLACE is a player with attitude, yet i know deep inside- he really does have love for this game.

Hes a person that just needs ANGER MANAGEMENT.

In fact, i think the league doesnt help him either. Who else gets a TECHNICAL in this league for looking at the ref? I remember at times, MJ would YELL AT THE REF for making a bad call... yet the refs let it be.

Hes a very good player and i would only do this trade under your purposel if (trading JT):

1)we get rid of big contracts- Kukoc and/or Henderson

2)Dickau is THE MAN and FOR SURE!

3)Abdur-Rahim doesnt mind playin with Wallace.

Wallace is a great competitor and i hear hes great person OFF THE COURTS.

Im sure u have times when ur playing a pickup game with friends, and u have ARGUMENTS and about to beat the livin [censored] out of ur friend. But after the game ends, u say sorry and u guys are back being friends.

- thats how i see RASHEED WALLACE

.....he's a guy with a contract that we could legitimately get for a Toni Kukoc. I think Derek is on the outs in Portland. The problem with trading for him is you get a guy with a long term contract that is fairly high and hasn't been durable in any season he has played.

This is the problem we have with trying to move Kukoc and Henderson. Kukoc has more value, but we still will have to give away our undesired contract for another undesired contract who we hope will do better with a change of scenery.

I've long supported a Alan Henderson for Erick Dampier trade, but now that GS as Jamison, Fortson, and Murphy at PF, I don't think they would do it.