• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SHELLY the ODD MAN OUT?

NJHAWK

I thought he was playing pretty well and rebounding well. I guess with ZAZA back he is the odd man out. The Bobbies seemed to get an awful lot of offensive rebounds though. I think we coulda used some shellhead minutes.

Quote:

I thought he was playing pretty well and rebounding well. I guess with ZAZA back he is the odd man out. The Bobbies seemed to get an awful lot of offensive rebounds though. I think we coulda used some shellhead minutes.

With Charlotte sending 3 point shooters at PF, we didn't have a choice but keep him out. + Chillz and Marvin were playing too good in the forward positions.

First, I'm hardly a big Shelly fan. At #5 he is a disaster. But, he has enough on the defense and rebounding front to help this team. Woodhead has abused his confidence and Shelly has to be miserable.

The same goes for Salim. Woodhead holds a grudge. Do not get on his bad side because the control freak will make you pay.

If the right coach is ever hired here, and with the Spirit thats a long shot, guys like Shelly and Salim will rebound and be viable members of the team. Woodhead has taken the starch and the fun from their games.

I cannot stand Mike Woodson. I'm to the point where if we had to lose 10 straight to rid ourselves of his ass I'm ready. Because we will never achieve crap with that asswipe. He is dead WRONG for the Hawks in so many ways I can't count them. But what he's doing to Shelly and Salim just sucks.

Quote:

We have too many players that can contribute. We need to shave this thing down and try to make a trade.

Quote:

First, I'm hardly a big Shelly fan. At #5 he is a disaster. But, he has enough on the defense and rebounding front to help this team. Woodhead has abused his confidence and Shelly has to be miserable.

The same goes for Salim. Woodhead holds a grudge. Do not get on his bad side because the control freak will make you pay.

If the right coach is ever hired here, and with the Spirit thats a long shot, guys like Shelly and Salim will rebound and be viable members of the team. Woodhead has taken the starch and the fun from their games.

I cannot stand Mike Woodson. I'm to the point where if we had to lose 10 straight to rid ourselves of his ass I'm ready. Because we will never achieve crap with that asswipe. He is dead WRONG for the Hawks in so many ways I can't count them. But what he's doing to Shelly and Salim just sucks.

You are right man, i think with Woody it's more about his ego than the wins. His record says it all.

Quote:

If Josh Smith misses time then Shelden will have an opportunity to show what he's made off. As of right now, he has no business taking minutes from J-Smoove, Zaza, or Horford.

I agree, but at least give him 00:30 sec at the end of the quarter or something just so he feels a little better about himself. It's not much, but at least he can say he played. When he talks to his girl or his parents and they ask him "How did you play?" he will feel bad about himself.

Quote:

I COULD NOT POSSIBLY AGREE MORE.