• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

chillzatl

I'm sure it's totally awesome, just like the other versions have been ... if it weren't for the fact that I can't play for more than 10 minutes without getting a splitting headache and motion sickness. I HATE that I can't play those games, but not enough that I will take a Dramamine just to play them LOL.

• Admin

I dunno man, I go out some nights and end up paying a good bit of money to drink myself to what amounts to motion sickness. I dunno though, it's never something I've experienced. Much like 2girls1cup, I have a extra-ordinary ability to not get sick like that.

Have you tried assassins creed yet? I hear it's really good. picking up rock band today. can't wait to get a group over for that. So you can't play any FPS's? Team fortress 2 is sick fun!

I've never been able to play FPS and it's not because I don't want to, especially games like COD. I was a Army Ranger back in the day and I would love to be able to play a game that emulates that type of life but I just can't do it. It's the weirdest thing too because I don't get motion sick from anything else and I can play sports games all day long, I work with motion graphics daily, etc. Just can't do the FPS thing.

Assassins Creed looks pretty sweet. I wish I had the time to add another game to the rotation but I barely have time to keep up with Madden and 2k8 as it is. My brother has it though so I might play it over Thanksgiving to see if I like it.

Quote:

I'm sure it's totally awesome, just like the other versions have been ... if it weren't for the fact that I can't play for more than 10 minutes without getting a splitting headache and motion sickness. I HATE that I can't play those games, but not enough that I will take a Dramamine just to play them LOL.

wow and i thought i was the only one.. my friends think im lying when i tell them it makes me sick. like u i can play sports games all day.. halo actually is not too bad on me either