• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FREE HAWKS TICKETS!

cyman3

When I drive, I come down 85 and get off at the 10th/14th Street exit. Stay on that ramp down to 10th Street, then cut through Georgia Tech's campus to get to COP Drive. I usually park at the GWCC Green Lot ($8), which is on the other side of the Omni Hotel. Then I use the often neglected side entrance on Andy Young Intl.

But I take MARTA on many evenings, just to relax and avoid traffic. And sip on a beverage that I can't legally enjoy while driving... thumb3d.gif

Quote:

got 2 tix. first time going to phillips so hopefully your directions is right on.

They are...I get lost easy so I have to scope a place out ahead of time. There may be better options but if U use my directions just stay to the right coming down from the north...stay to the right when you take exit 249C (it comes up quick once the HWYs merge. Drive down to Baker St and stay right. Make a right but then cross all the lanes to the far left (it's a one-way street so there won't be any traffic due to the stoplight). In the left lane make a left and stay in the left lane. You can drive all the way down the street to the big parking garage on the left across from Phillips ($12) or you can make the next left and then cross over to the right into my favorite P-lot ($6) (it comes up quick - only a hundred yards or so). Ithink you can also park in the multi-level garage on the left there for $5 too - just never tried that one but it may be smarter.

I like to get down there early so I can get a brat and a beer (and there's not as much traffic/people rushing.

thanks for the LOVE guys.

i received this offer through an email (hawks.com email). If you sign up and subscribe, they email you w/ offers such as this here and there.

i wasnt too sure if the rest of us has a subscription.. so i figure id share. it wouldnt hurt, rite?

well im glad many of u guys are choosing to go!

go hawks!