• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FREE HAWKS TICKETS!

cyman3

• Premium Member

Quote:

Thanks for your feedback! Please copy and paste the link below directly into your browser to claim up to two (2) complimentary* tickets to see the Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves at Philips Arena on Thursday, December 6th, at 7 PM. This offer is valid online only and is not valid on previously purchased tickets.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/mxmt43

*Reduced Ticketmaster convenience fees and handling fees apply. These tickets will only be available through TicketFast Delivery.

I can't go that night...

Sweet, I might be able to go to this! But man I don't want section 122 I hate sitting behind the goal. I guess if they're almost free I shouldn't complain but I'll have to drive a long ass way. I'll just tell one of my friends I have a free ticket and make them drive.

i got 2 tickets, i'm in section 122, row M, thanks a lot for the link about the survey!!!

i have a general bad impression about kia, but i recognize they have improved.

i went to the game last night, and am trying different things to get to the game. i live in marietta and drove to lindberg station. i don't know if that's quicker than going to philips to park, but it sure is cheaper since you just need to buy 2 marta tickets and parking at lindberg is free. does anyone have a better idea?

I got my tickets for Section 122, Row M, Seats 1-2.

We are gonna have a party over there smile.gif

I usually take Marta also, because I work by the Perimiter Mall, so I just hop on Marta there. If I'm coming from home, I park at the Lindberg Marta stop. I've never tried parking down there actually.

Personally, when I go down to the game (down into town on 85 which blends to 75/85)...I just take the 249C exit and drive down to Baker street. Take a right there and then an immediate left towards Phillips. Once you get past the parking garage on your left make a left and there is a small gated $6dollar lot to the right. It's about a 5 block walk up to Phillips but it stretches the legs. Nice thing is - when you leave the lot you just go right then immediate left and you are going straight to the highway again. As far as parking a bit further away - you save the price of a beer and you don't have to deal with the pedestrian traffic and all the cops (sometimes I have a beer or two at the game tongue.gif). Not driving drunk or anything - I just always avoid the law where possible.