• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs. Bucks game thread

oiatlhawksfan

Quote:

BTW Does anybody have an e-mail where I can reach the Hawks owners. If anybody actually will admit to owning this team that is. I will ask for them to reimburse half of the $160 I paid for League Pass and see what they say. Also i'll say I won't attend any games until Woodson is gone.

Sounds like a great plan to me. Update us on their response.

No doubt it'll be some canned bullshit.

[censored] the ASG and [censored] Mike Woodson

• Moderators

Quote:

These 2nd quarter defensive lapses are killing us. We gave up 34 in the 2nd.

This team needs to recognize that they are losing games in the first half and step it up coming out of the gates. Also, they need to recognize that taking it to the rim is the key to avoiding lost scoreless streaks. Defending the rim is also a good thing. I can't believe how good we made Bogut look.

Quote:

Quote:

BTW Does anybody have an e-mail where I can reach the Hawks owners. If anybody actually will admit to owning this team that is. I will ask for them to reimburse half of the $160 I paid for League Pass and see what they say. Also i'll say I won't attend any games until Woodson is gone.

Sounds like a great plan to me. Update us on their response.

No doubt it'll be some canned bullshit.

[censored] the ASG and [censored] Mike Woodson

There is only one way that this team comes out of the clouds. That is when Belkin wins and flushes these idiots. He was smarter than all of them to begin with. He will drag you Belkin haters to a winning team. eheheh.gif and then you will love him.