• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

American Gangster Free online! Better hurry though

Plainview1981

• Admin

haha, to clarify. Rickrolling is an OLD internet phenomenon. It has been replaced though.

the question that needs to be asked is...have you seen 2 girls 1 cup?

If not, go to youtube and search for it. You won't find the video, but you'll find videos of people watching the video. Those reaction videos will either scare you off or make you so curious you can't resist.... report back. .

Quote:

Or you could go to
http://www.cupchicks.com
... as it was passed on to me it should also be passed on to others.

You are a bad, bad person! (I've already been subjected to it by someone else.)

Did you see "2 Girls, 1 McRib?" smile.gif

Quote:

haha, to clarify. Rickrolling is an OLD internet phenomenon. It has been replaced though.

the question that needs to be asked is...have you seen 2 girls 1 cup?

If not, go to youtube and search for it. You won't find the video, but you'll find videos of people watching the video. Those reaction videos will either scare you off or make you so curious you can't resist.... report back. .

To quote a friend of mine - "It will take many nights of hard drinking to forget that".

It's also up on this site which is essentially a YouTube for movies. http://www.movie6.net/

I have a 5.1 surround sound DVD version of the film that I got a week before the movie came out, and I really liked the film. If you liked Training Day then you will probably like American Gangster a lot as well. I like the dark Denzel and he plays that pretty well in this one. The only thing I didn't really like about the movie and it's probably because I'm not a big fan of his is the character that Crowe played. I found him to be annoying, but that's probably just because I don't like Crowe.