BossTweed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I think Smoove and Joe should be embarassed , Marviin is outplaying them both. And he is sick...

Smoove just throwing up any shot, I think he has the most potential on this team. But he is not making it easy for himself... Be patient and stop throwing up bad shot after shot...
mad.gif

WOW . . . this needs to be bookmarked !!

Both Smoove and JJ out the game. That might be all for them tonight, unless we miraculously cut into this lead.

Might as well put Salim in . . let him gun.

Quote:

Quote:

I think Smoove and Joe should be embarassed , Marviin is outplaying them both. And he is sick...

Smoove just throwing up any shot, I think he has the most potential on this team. But he is not making it easy for himself... Be patient and stop throwing up bad shot after shot...
mad.gif

Both Smoove and JJ out the game. That might be all for them tonight, unless we miraculously cut into this lead.

Salim is hurt

And on Smoove I will criticize him when he plays bad, and tonight he has just sucked tremendously him and Joe both

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mad.gif

Salim is hurt

And on Smoove I will criticize him when he plays bad, and tonight he has just sucked tremendously him and Joe both

I see that . . and I agree.

• Premium Member

I'm not sure you can prioritize the Hawks' needs that easily after playing so crappily lately, but we know they need:

-a distributor

-perimeter shooting

-defense at the 1

-veteran leadership

-a 2nd option

-a true center

You can knock four of those out at one by getting Calderon (pipedream, I know), but you still need a 2nd option and a legit defensive center.