BossTweed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another offensive board.

What bothers me most about Smoove, is the inconsistent effort on the boards. He has to mix it up. I can live with the usual Josh Smith-like plays, as long as he's active and hitting the boards.

4 rebounds is unacceptable from him.

And I won't even mention ZaZa. he should NEVER start again . . ever.

Quote:

Quote:

Josh Smith: The dumbest man alive.
pillepalle.gif

But in his defense, if he has a weak defender on him, he can definitely expose him, like he did in Milwaukee. But he just has to learn to pick and choose his spots.

He can't do that he has no brain. The kid is so freaking stupid and brainless it's not even funny.

Quote:

Quote:

Josh Smith: The dumbest man alive.
pillepalle.gif

But in his defense, if he has a weak defender on him, he can definitely expose him, like he did in Milwaukee. But he just has to learn to pick and choose his spots.

If we had a pg who was a threat then he could get Smith the ball where he has an advantage on the defender. That makes things much easier.

Tonight was just horrible. At this point Smith should realize that he should never shoot a J from outside 18 feet. Just give up on the 3s.

As he keeps pushing inside he will learn what a good shots and what aren't. But the long range jumpers really need to go.