• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can't wait to see Carmelo and James in workouts

coachx

These two should work out vs. one another in one on one and side by side in drills for the top 3 teams in the draft. If one of them backs down and is to scared I would not pick them #1.

I don't see Carmelo backing down. LeBron (18) is probably a puppet and will do whatever his agent tells him. The only way they back down is if there is a team they do not want to be apart of (Cleveland, Denver).

Before I draft James #1 he must workout vs reasonable talent.

To bad Darko (17) has no one to really test him in workouts.

The point is to see who is better at this point. I don't think GMs are as sold on James as much as Nike and the media are.

Kame Brown is the perfect example. He worked out for teams and still has not produced. It is hard to gage HS talent.

They have to see him vs real competition (not children) before he is the #1 pick.

I don't see any of them really working out for teams. They're all three guaranteed to go in the top three, with LeBron going number one, regardless of his actual "talent," no team will pass up a) the drawing power, b) fan ridicule, and c) the possibility of his actually becoming most of or all of what his hype is.

Why work out for teams and let your stock slip? The Darko/Melo placement will most likely depend on who's picking and their needs.

But it sure would be fun to watch. I hope the team drafting #1 can talk them into though.

Is this why Knight said he would open the workouts up to the public if we got in the top 3. (There may be no workouts)