#21 pick it is

capstone21

• Premium Member

I wonder what would Cleveland take for Ricky Davis?

Ya think Nazr for Davis might work?

Say what you want about Davis... His game could be huge for us?

If not Nazr... Then Maybe JT/Hendu for Davis/Big Z.

I figure that JT/Juanny/James could be a good start?

Yeah well if it's true this draft is weak then getting rid of the pick is better.The 21st pick is a trash pick.Save the contract

space.

• Premium Member

have a cheap contract from another CBA player or a draft pick with some semblance of potential?

Under contract next year:

SAR, Theo, Big Dog, Hendu, Nazr, & Crawford

Guys that have a chance of being brought back:

Jt, Newble, Glover, Dermarr

That's 10 players. Looks like there's room for at least 2 more...And since Pete's gone, they may opt to hide someone on the IR this year...

• Premium Member

The truth is that the 21st pick might not be so bad. This draft won't be as bad as a few years ago when Joe Smith was #1. It might not be as top heavy as when we picked JT... However, it will be very deep. For God sake, Josh Howard and Chris Thomas are expected to be second rounders. That's a deep draft. For that reason, we ought to stay in it with the 21, 37, and 42.

They'll have to unload Davis now. Because they got Lebron to go along with Wagner,Miles,& Illgauskas. I'd love to have Ricky Davis{even though he also is turnover prone} but not for JT,right now they're probably looking for role players so how about giving up Dion{as much as it hurts,I have personal contacts with him} & a filler for J.Jones/davis??

~Peace

Are you trying to help Cleveland out or Atlanta ?

The Hawks need whatever they can get at # 21. (Good role player would be great) The Hawks are not as far away as many here think.

The pessimism is getting old, remember there is a different guy doing the drafting this year.

The Hawks need whatever they can get at # 21. (Good role player would be great) The Hawks are not as far away as many here think."

I doubt it will be much

"The pessimism is getting old, remember there is a different guy doing the drafting this year."

Until we get a real star it's a lost cause.And the losing

is getting old aswell.Our biggest news is that we got

a clown for a new owner...that's about it.

Instead of getting a lotto pick we'll end up with some

mid 1st round scrub like Dickau was this year.

It would be nice if we had some cap room and wasn't

stuck with these players that we have.

Would you rather have a corporation own it.

This guy seems passionate about basketball or he would not be over paying for the Hawks. Was it you who called him a hick, well, this is Georgia, maybe he can market the team better to the other "hicks" and get the arena full for once.

Ever been to a Thrasher's game, they are alwayse nearly sold out and don't win any more games than the Hawks do. But everyone who goes is a "hick" right, so it doesn't matter.

I question if he knows what he is doing or not.

Hate to break it to you, but the Hawks aren't going

to sell out as like as SAR/Dog and Jt are the featured

players.That's the problem we have.