• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who's Going Tonight and Where Are You Sitting?

Gambit99

I'm in section 122, row M, seat 1 and 2. So I'll probably see you oken. I'll be wearing a black jacket and a blue button up shirt. My fiance will be with me too.

We should all try to meet up at half-time or something. I'd say meet before, but I won't be there till right at tip.

I got 2 tickets in section 111 row N.

Its not like we will be able to walk to people's seats outside of your section. The ushers and security won't allow it.

By the way. My little brother stood me up. He has a final exam at UGA Friday morning. I still wat to go but not by myself. If any of you want the ticket send me a PM.

Quote:

Its not like we will be able to walk to people's seats outside of your section. The ushers and security won't allow it.

By the way. My little brother stood me up. He has a final exam at UGA Friday morning. I still wat to go but not by myself. If any of you want the ticket send me a PM.

I'll be with coachx in Sect 111 with my Al Horford #15 smile.gif

Thanks Russ! If there are enough "hawksquakers" going tonite, maybe we should all meetup somewhere at halftime?

Just an idea?

I'll be with coachx in Sect 111 with my Al Horford #15 smile.gif

Thanks Russ! If there are enough "hawksquakers" going tonite, maybe we should all meetup somewhere at halftime?

Just an idea?

No problem, you hooked me up with tix for the Bucks game. So what goes around comes around.

It would be cool if a few posters met up at halftime.

Any way, see ya' there !

Quote:

I'm in seats Section 111 Row M Seats 12 & 13.

I may be alone since my folks haven't called me back. If they haven't by 2pm...anyone need a ticket for free!

I'm one row behind you......so can you hang with us if you have to go stag.

Section 111 Row N, seats 13 & 14.

Quote:

I am on the same row. I am tryin to work on a hot chick to bring with me, but it's not going well so far. Not easy to convince someone to come to a Hawks/Wolves game.

Tell me about it. My fiance' would not come to a Hawks game to save her life and she even played highschool basketball. I couldn't imagine trying to talk her into a Hawks game on one of or our first dates.....I may have scared her off. Funny thing, our first "date" was a Will Farrel movie. Months later she told me she alwayse hated Will Farrell. So in other words, if the hotty does go with you and she doesn't dig the Hawks....it means she is really in to you bro ! wink.gif

A Dawg football game is another story though. They may just be using you for a ticket.

A Hawks game may be a good a litmus test to use on a girl to see if she is in to you and will sacrifice some of what she likes for what you like. Just don't get engaged or married. Then its ALL what she wants most of the time.

Cool ! JohnnyBravo is on my row and Gambit99 is one row infront.

Go Hawks !

Quote:

I would be up for meeting at halftime. Maybe in front of the Hawks souvenier store?

This sounds good to me!

Everyone, if you are interested in meeting other Hawksquawkers, meet up outside the main Hawks souvenir store.

We can probably even all go together to meet up in 2 groups, since all of us are in section 111 and 122 it looks like.

I can browse Hawksquawk on my phone, so I will come back to this thread and find where you said you were sitting and hunt you down if you don't show up.

Oh, someone bring a camera too!

That's cool...I'll be stag.

I understand JB...I'm married and my wife has finals (she wouldn't go anyway), so I tried to get one of my hot friends or one of my hot clients to go. They all had something going on.

Yes, my wife doesn't mind me going out with some of my clients...perks of being a fitness coach wink.gif

I'm up for a halftime meet.