• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The NFL is getting boring.

Plainview1981

Quote:

How on earth could anyone not want to watch a game featuring Peterson on one side and Hester on the other? Peterson is the most exciting RB since Barry Sanders and Hester is perhaps already the best return man in history.

Because neither team has a QB or lots of interesting players. I'm not going to watch a game for a kick returner. The teams largely are uninteresting.

Most of the NFL teams are mediocre or suck.

Every team not named: New England, Colts, Cowboys, Packers are pretty much yawners. You look at the Titans, they have almost no talent and are still making a playoff push. And I can't even get excited about them possibly getting a wild card because the team still sucks.

The Steelers, Seahawks and Jags suck. Did you guys see that Steelers are Dolphins game? No way can the Steelers be called a good team after that performance.

Plus, all NFL player is Steroid freaks now anyway.

the great thing about the NFL.

The talent level for all teams is similar. A 9-7 team could easily have been 4-12 and vice versa. That is the great thing about football.

the BROWNS making the playoffs? The Steelers barely making the playoffs and winning a SUPERBOWL?

I love football because you are 1 big play away from CHANGING the entire game.

And at the start of every season, all teams are in playoff contention. Its so competitive and all the teams match up well against each other.

Quote:

the great thing about the NFL.

The talent level for all teams is similar. A 9-7 team could easily have been 4-12 and vice versa. That is the great thing about football.

the BROWNS making the playoffs? The Steelers barely making the playoffs and winning a SUPERBOWL?

I love football because you are 1 big play away from CHANGING the entire game.

And at the start of every season, all teams are in playoff contention. Its so competitive and all the teams match up well against each other.

A league full of mediocre teams just isn't entertaining to me. I care about great teams that you can remember for being great. Not having a fluke run and winning it all. There hasn't been a good Superbowl since the NE/STL Superbowl.

Every SB since has pretty much sucked.

I look at teams like Pittsburg, Seattle, Titans, Texans, Bills and I ask... What is there to see? If you don't have the big bad teams to knock off the top, what's the point?

• Admin

The way you tell it, and it's been this way as long as you've been here, is that EVERY sport is full of mostly garbage teams and most of them are hardly watchable. You've said this about basketball, baseball and now football.

considering all of that, maybe, just maybe, you have unrealistic ideals about what constitutes a good team.