• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ticket deal for january 11th

oken

I got this from myspaceWhile I do not post on the Hawks' MySpace bulletin board except once or twice per year, I do read your comments on our page on a regular basis. Sometimes I agree with your comments, and other times I don't, but I always respect the passion all of you have for the Hawks. Be assured that our entire organization wants us to return to the NBA Playoffs this season and are all working hard every day to meet yours, and our, expectations.To show my appreciation for your passion, and for you to see our aggressive Hawks team in person at Philips Arena , I am again inviting all of you to get lower level tickets for only $25 each! (they are normally $65) to the game next Friday, January 11th vs. Washington. Plus, I will choose four of you that purchase these tickets to sit with me in my floor seats - one person per quarter. This is huge game for the Hawks in our drive for the Playoffs as the Wizards are only 1/2 game behind us as I type this. We need to create a strong home court advantage and want all of you to bring your friends, family, co-workers, etc. to cheer on the Hawks to victory during another exciting game at the Highlight Factory!Here is how to take advantage of this special offer. Paste the link below in your browser and type in the word OWNER in the "Enter Special Offer Code or Password" box and order tickets to this game for you and your friends.http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/jxghuq?c...rom=NBAHAWKS_MSBruce

Thanks !Just got 2 tickets in Sec 121, Row A, Seats 6-7. Sweet deal for the price !I wish the Mr. Levenson would post this on the hawksquawk too. Oh, well, as long as one of the faithful posters keeps fowarding the links to the site its all good.

I might need to ask a favor of you Friday night since your just one row behind me.I plan on propsing to my GF during the game. They are going to call us down to the court for a "trivia question" at a TO or halftime where I will pop the question on her.When we get called down can I slip a camera to you for a couple of pictures ?

"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."

-- Socrates

Posted Image

P.S. - If this is for real it's an awesome idea. Just think, every time an anniversary rolls around you can say "honey, I want to take you out for a romantic dinner tonight...but first I've got us tickets for the Hawks game...that's where we got engaged you know".

Quote:

Even Better is a woman who understands your other love... The HAWKS!
She is a big time UGA fan. We go to alot of the football games.I had to drag her to the Hawks / Jazz game and she loved it (once she got there) She cheered 10X more and louder then I did.Any way, she is now a converted Hawks fan and after Fri night hopefully she is one for life.