• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls vs Hawks on WGN

TheNorthCydeRises

The majority of our turnovers in the 2nd half were unforced and in the half court set. Chillz traveling on the baseline when he's wide open...offensive foul on Chilz. Josh Smith two offensive foul on moving screen(which was BS)and drive to the bakset...Joe Johnson throwing the ball past half court while trying to pass to Marvin. We were getting defensive stops in the 2nd half we just handed the ball to Joe or AJ after the rebound and walked it up instead of making the outlet pass like we did in the 1st half.

Most of the turnovers in the 1st half were while running. I recall Josh Smith throwing the ball away trying to make a full court pass and Law throwing a dime to Marvin(that was dropped) but I will take those because for every turnover on the break there are like 5 dunks and layups that go along with it. I don't expect to score 69 points in a half but I would atleast like to go back to what got us the lead when something clearly isn't working(the 3rd quarter in particular).

Quote:

And we were actually pretty good in the half court offense in the 1st half.

The half court offense will always look good when Joe Johnson is abusing the other team and hitting J after J but he can't always do that. Chillz,Smith,Horford,and Marvin(although he can score in the half court)are all much more effective offensively when they are running the floor.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Win today and most importantly my personal win streak continues!!! 11-0 smile.gif

JJ was feeling it. You could see that he WANTED the ball all the time he was out there. MONSTER dunks by Smoove, Marvin and a big ALMOST by Chills that would have brought the house down. Only disappointment was Acie not getting more minutes.

Solo looked pretty good. Was nice to see him get some minutes subbing for Al.

We really need to decide who we are going to go with and package the rest of these guys up and deal em. Between Sheldon, Solo, Lue, Zaza, Salim. We need to figure out who's gonna do what and make a deal.