• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls vs Hawks on WGN

TheNorthCydeRises

I noticed that the Hawksquawk homepage says "no TV" for tomorrow's game, but my TV listings say that WGN out of Chicago will carry it @ 2pm ( 1pm central ). Yes, that does mean that you have to listen to the worst, most homeristic TV announcers in the NBA, unless you hit the mute button. WGN usually shows the weekend Bulls game nationally, so if FSN South or SportSouth isn't carrying the game, it'll probably be there. Hope the game isn't blacked out in ATL.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I noticed that the Hawksquawk homepage says "no TV" for tomorrow's game, but my TV listings say that WGN out of Chicago will carry it @ 2pm ( 1pm central ).

Yep - it is on WGN Superstation, so as long as you get WGN you'll get the game.

Quote:

Yes, that does mean that you have to listen to the worst, most homeristic TV announcers in the NBA, unless you hit the mute button.

I think you have us confused with the Celtics announcing team.

Just a primer though for those of you who have never seen a Bulls game on WGN. If you hear a weird noise during the broadcast - its probably Johnny "Red" Kerr chewing on some hard candy. He likes to open them (you'll hear that as well) and eat during the telecast.

Quote:

I watched the non-televised game awhile back on Channelsurfing.net - can't remember who turned me onto it...but whoever it was...THANKS!

It was probably me, dj. A friend turned me on to it and I watch all the time now. They have chinese league games every morning. It's a great site. Lots of college ball. The Hawks are on today. Those of you that can't get WGN should give it a try.