• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls vs Hawks on WGN

TheNorthCydeRises

I saw Horford do something i haven't seen him do all year. it is just a small thing but noteworthy.

Usually when he gets an offensive rebound he brings the ball down to his waist which allows smaller players to strip him. This time he kept the ball over his head and went straight back up with it ala McHale.

JJ with 25 at the half. Hopefully this means his perimeter shot is back.

Marvin completely sucked in the first half.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I've said it since his rookie season. Smith can make some really nice passes, but he has no idea what is or isn't a good pass. He'll make the most retarded pass attempts that your average 10 year old knows not to make.

A good pass is one that the other guy catches - in close enough to score.

LMAO - Ben Wallace tongue.gif

3 things to look for in the 2nd half:

1) Ben Gordon is going to try to take over the game. He's the one guy that has the ability to score in bunches. Gotta keep in in check early.

2) Because the Bulls will really try to push the tempo, this may also mean that some of our guys will pick up more cheap fouls with them being in attack mode. Gotta keep Smoove and Horford from picking them up.

3) Hawks need not fall in love with the jumper to begin this quarter. Go right at them and see if we can quickly stretch this to 25 or so. We let them back in the game somewhat, when we missed like 6 out of 7 shots in the 2nd quarter. Defense cranked back up though.

It'll be nice to knock this team out early, so that starters can rest in the 3rd. Do I expect that to happen? LOL . . of course not. But it would be nice.

We are going to have to be very careful now. Smoove and Horford with 4 each and now we are turning the ball over at an alarming rate. This game could get away from us very quickly. I hope that Joe can get his scoring going again and that Solo makes an impact.

Why isn't Shelden playing again??