• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Firing Woody is the only move we need to make!!!!!

Wurider05

All of these trade proposals are pointless if he is still going to be here. We know that he can't coach. I say we ride out the season with the same players that we have now and get a new coach. Why is firing a coach so damn hard?? You call him into the office and 86 him. We can talk an old timer into coaching the team for the rest of the season. Hell we probably would still make the playoffs.

Quote:

All of these trade proposals are pointless if he is still going to be here. We know that he can't coach. I say we ride out the season with the same players that we have now and get a new coach. Why is firing a coach so damn hard?? You call him into the office and 86 him. We can talk an old timer into coaching the team for the rest of the season. Hell we probably would still make the playoffs.

BK has to go before Woody because BK will just hire another horrible coach once Woody is gone. That is his track record. He has hired two of the worst coaches in NBA history.

A good PG would make the offense work.

How do you think Antoni would look with AJ and Lue instead of Nash and Barnbosa ?

Or Saunders with no Billups or Stuckey but with AJ and Lue ?

or Avery Johnson with AJ and no Harris or JT ? Well, we know what happens AJ just waiste away on the bench.

For that matter how do you think any good team in the league would look if you took their 2 best PGs away and replaced them with AJ and Lue. There are just no bullets in the barrell here for the Hawks.

I am not saying Woody is not to blame.....I am just saying a good PG would do wonders for this team despite Woody.

Quote:

Quote:

BK has to go before Woody because BK will just hire another horrible coach once Woody is gone. That is his track record. He has hired two of the worst coaches in NBA history.

who is the other one?he hasn't been here long enough to hire two coaches.he may have had two coaches but I don't think he hired both,he could have inherited the first one.I could be wrong though.

Quote:

A good PG would make the offense work.

How do you think Antoni would look with AJ and Lue instead of Nash and Barnbosa ?

Or Saunders with no Billups or Stuckey but with AJ and Lue ?

or Avery Johnson with AJ and no Harris or JT ? Well, we know what happens AJ just waiste away on the bench.

For that matter how do you think any good team in the league would look if you took their 2 best PGs away and replaced them with AJ and Lue. There are just no bullets in the barrell here for the Hawks.

I am not saying Woody is not to blame.....I am just saying a good PG would do wonders for this team despite Woody.

Woody has gotten you brainwash with T-Lue man. A good coach would play AJ and LAW (and Mario) over the crappy closer. The Hawks were doing pretty good until he showed up.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

who is the other one?he hasn't been here long enough to hire two coaches.he may have had two coaches but I don't think he hired both,he could have inherited the first one.I could be wrong though.

He hired Sidney Lowe while GM of Memphis.

I am not sure what this guy has done other then dupe Babcock into trading for SAR.