Gerald Green available

Plastic Man

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

I envy Green

I know he doesn't fill any of our priorities
but he's a legit threat from 3
and a world class athlete (and scoring machine in the making).

That is one of our priorities. We need someone who can hit the 3.

We can't give up much for him since he will be a ufa in the summer.

I think he's young and maybe immature. He hasn't seemed to workout in the places where he's been. Moreover, he's just a SG. I think we'd do better with a PG.

He was looking good last year and improving with the Celts. Then comes the Garnett trade and now Minnesota is using Brewer this year; Green is not getting minutes. I think we should try to get him for the right price. He's 22 and not a "project" by any means.

Ex, you're right we need the 3pt shooting too. I was referring to the more talked about priorities of PG & C.

Quote:

No more projects, PLEASE.

If the first "p" word that comes to mind is "potential" then "just say no". We need production now not potential in another 80+ games from now.

Green shot 37% from 3 last season on over 3 attempts per game. If we could get him for Lue i would certainly do it.

Exactly!

Woody has shown major reluctance to play young players for very long at all. I remember Smoove and Chillz' first year. If they turned the ball over or took an ill-advised shot, they were taken out of the game immediately. However, Antoine Walker could pass it to the other team and brick 3's all night long if he wanted to.