• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My wish list for next Thursday

KB21

1. Jarvis Hayes SG/SF 6-7 220 Georgia

I think there is a chance he will drop to the Hawks. I think he brings the athleticism, defensive ability, and perimeter shooting the Hawks need. He currently doesn't help out in the ball handling department, but I believe that is an area he will eventually improve.

2. Josh Howard SG/SF 6-6 205 Wake Forest

Howard is as athletic as Hayes is, but he doesn't have Hayes's range. He is a better ball handler than Hayes and a more intense defensive player at this time. Howard is a guy who does everything well but nothing great. I think he could be a Desmond Mason type of player with a very good mid-range game.

3. Travis Hansen SG 6-6 210 Brigham Young

Hansen is a good athlete and a very strong player. He's a very unselfish player who will do what it takes to win a game. Hansen shoots the ball well from the perimeter and can defend. He's got good court vision and ball handling ability. I think he could become a Doug Christie type of player.

4. Dahntay Jones SG 6-6 210 Duke

Very, very athletic player who is probably one of the top athletes in the entire draft. He's a tenacious defender who can really get after it. Very good finisher on the fast break. Right now, he's a below average shooter from the perimeter though.

5. Ronald Dupree SG/SF 6-7 220 Louisiana State

Another very athletic player who may be the best overall athlete in the draft. He's a great defensive player who looks a lot like Stacey Augmon. Great rebounder for a guard. Needs to work on his perimeter shooting. Handles the ball well on the fast break.

6. Carl English SG 6-5 195 Hawaii

Savvy player with decent athleticism and excellent court sense. A very good passer who is a dead eye shooter from long range. His ball handling and court vision is good enough that some consider him a point guard.

7. Richard Jeter SG 6-6 200 Atlanta Metropolitan JC

All I know is what I've read, but he appears to be a super sleeper. He's supposedly very athletic but inexperienced. Jerry West has fallen in love with him and is currently trying to secure a 2nd round pick to get him.

8. Marquis Daniels PG 6-5 205 Auburn

I think Daniels is going to be a point guard in the NBA. That's his game. He's a good athlete who can defend and spread the ball around.

9. Derek Zimmerman PG 6-2 195 Mississippi State

Another great athlete who can spread the ball around. Zimmerman has good point guard instincts, but he needs to take better care of the ball. He doesn't shoot the ball well either, but when he gets into the lane, he causes a lot of trouble. Great dunker!

10. Josh Hamilton PG 6-3 225 Florida

Terrific, terrific defensive player who is steady at running an offense. Good perimeter shooter and passer, but he will make his money as a situational defender.

1. Jarvis Hayes SG/SF 6'7" 220 Georgia - I don't know if he's the best fit but if he's available at #21, I think you have to take the best talent on the board and he likely would be at #21.

2. Reece Gaines PG/SG 6'6" 185 Louisville - I think he has the skills and size (height) we need to compliment JT and I think he's mature enough to contribute, and possibly start, right away. He needs to get a lot stronger but I think the skills are there.

3. Aleksandr Pavlovic - SG/SF 6'7" 207 Serbia-Montenegro - If he projects more to SG than SF, I REALLY like him. Said to have impressed Nique with his skills and that is good enough for me.

4. Leandrinho Barbosa - PG 6'4" 190 Brazil - some compare him to Gilbert Arenas. Great athlete, terrifc ballhandler. Has long arms and supposedly plays tenacious D. With his size/athleticism, another possible backcourt mate for JT

5. Boris Diaw-Riffiod - PG/SG 6'9" 201 France - His alleged lack of aggresiveness scares me to death. Sounds like he has some of the skills we need and I LOVE his size but I am wary of him. If he lacks aggression AND he is a suspect outside shooter, how effective will he be in the NBA? If we work him out and he does well though, I could see him shooting all the way to the top of my list.

6. David West - PF 6'9" 232 Xavier - I love the way he plays with passion. I think he has a chance to be a poor man's Reef. I think he is going to surprise a lot of people who think he's too small next year. Taking West would not be based on need but on the best talent available at #21 theory.

7. Sofokolis Schortsanitis - PF/C 6'10" 314 - Fills our need for an interior player with size and toughness.

All of the above picks are for the #21 slot. For the #37 slot, I'd be more than happy with any of the 2-10 guys on your list with Hansen probably being my first choice.